Well it's been a while...
I really have been an awful blogger and all I can say is that I'm sorry for that. I said I'd blog loads and I didn't. But this time I will really try. I've been reading a lot of other blogs and writing a lot for work, and it's something I really want to get back into. I have lots of ideas, but I'm not really sure if I'll keep it a mix of many things, or try my hand at a fashion blog or specialise in feminism. I'm also really interested in Vlogging, so we'll see.
Let me explain myself, 2012 was a fairly busy year for me. I interned for the first five months, had a holiday, looked for a job for two months, interned for another month and then got a job as a copywriter. I spent much of my year working full time and commuting, so I wasn't entirely inspired or filled with enough energy to write anything. But I need to stop spending my spare time sleeping, so I'm really going to try and be strict with myself over blogging again. I need some kind of outlet where I can be creative and talk about things I care about.
So, what have I learnt in the past year?
1. That Lena Dunham gets me like nobody else. Expect a lengthy blog about how amazing Girls is.
2. It is quite possible I will die alone. Men are baffling.
3. Becoming a journalist is a lot harder than I thought.
4. That people will role their eyes when you try to explain why feminism is relevant to them, but it's worth debating it with them anyway.
5. That I need to live in London already.
I promise I'll do a proper post soon. Maybe even straight after this one. Just thought it would have been weird if I'd come back and ignored my year long silence.